Edges are a traditional butchers who specialise in rare and native breeds. Established since 1844, multi award winning with exceptional skill levels:
• They source directly from local farms within a 25 mile radius
• They deal only in rare and traditional British breed livestock
• They work closely with farmers to produce the best free range, naturally fed, long lived stock which is second to none
• They slaughter themselves in their own small but highly regulated abattoir ensuring animal welfare is a priority.
• They keep their meat impeccably in very high tech refrigeration systems
• They have 6 generations of knowledge and it shows
They deliver all over Wirral daily and have contactless collection. The shop is also open 6 days a week.
To order, send your wish list to email@example.com with your phone number and address if delivery.