Following the recent government restrictions, we are currently trying to support our local community by introducing a home delivery service. Our deliveries are primarily for those over 70 or those who are self-isolating as they, or someone they live with, fall in to the vulnerable category. In addition those who are self-isolating as a household or NHS frontline workers. If you feel you fall in to this category, please refer to our product list and order form
We are happy for anyone to take advantage of our non-contact collection service which is available Tuesday to Saturday from 2.30pm – 3.30pm
The ordering process will be as follows:
* Firstly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01225 873707 ext.1 leave a message if no answer and we will get back to you.
*We suggest a delivery or collection once per week to allow us to help as many people as possible.
*The product list above is NOT a full list of what we offer in the shop.
* If you regularly shop with us you can request your usual products. Or, alternatively, if you would like details of what is available please click on the links above for the latest list.
* We will require pre-payment over the phone for all orders, in order to ensure a “non-contact” delivery or collection.
* Please allow TWO days from us receiving your order to process it and deliver to your door.
* The delivery service will be free of charge within our delivery radius, however, we will require a minimum order of £20.
* Your order will be dropped off in a place specified by you. Our delivery vans are refrigerated and necessary items must be transferred immediately to fridges in order to maintain good food safety management.
* We will try to fulfil all orders, however, some products may be subject to availability.
*Delivery radius will be within 5 miles, we reserve the right to amend this distance depending on demand.
*Deliveries and collections will be available from Tuesday to Saturday
We plan to continue to adapt and update our delivery service to those in need as developments are made over the coming days and weeks. Please bare with in these challenging and unprecedented times.
We have a number of additional cleaning and sanitising measures in place on top of our usual rigorous daily cleaning schedule in order to ensure we are doing all we can. Thank you for your support, we hope to see you soon. In the meantime, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch.